Monday, January 6, 2014

Still Not OK

I think I've cracked, or am about to, because I can't seem to pull myself together. I'm back at work today (we were allowed to work at home for Christmas and New Years weeks) but I can't stop crying. It feels like every aspect in my life is just bad. Everywhere I look everything's all wrong, it's bad, and I don't have the mental resources to deal with any of it. I'm back in debt, over $1000 now. My mental health out of pocket costs are $235 a month. My work, I don't think I can deal with changing jobs, but I can't deal with the one I'm doing either. We're finally getting a new person at work to be above me, so I go back to being a peon instead of being a peon trying to do peon and senior work both. This is the third time this has happened in a year though, and I feel like I could DO all the senior work if I didn't also have my peon work to do, but no one has given me a chance to try, they just give the interesting work to someone else. It just looks like I'm a great big failure because I can't do both jobs well. My kid just got back from 2 weeks away and her new favorite thing to do is scream "I hate you" at Sheldon. The house is a mess, there's no food and no money AND I need gas, so a couple hundred more will go on the credit card. I can't find time to exercise and I'm not sleeping well at all. Oh, I also have this check to deal with for my 401k rollover, but now that it has gone past the first I don't know how the taxes will work, and also my kid has been termed from her insurance due to the ACA, so now I have to figure out how to work that before March 1 too.

No comments:

Post a Comment